Seasonal Part Time Bridal Consultant
Currently we are looking for someone who can mainly help on Saturdays & fill in here and there. About 10-15 hours a week.
So you want to join the Amy’s Bridal Team? Awesome! Helping brides find the one is exciting and rewarding, but takes confidence, knowledge, energy, and maturity. Amy’s Bridal is committed to offering Inland Northwest brides a highly curated collection of bridal gowns with the highest level of Customer Service. Amy’s Bridal Boutique is a small and locally owned business, meaning we are a lean team, so on any day you may be asked to do a little of everything. Also means that Saturday’s are a must. We love creative and proactive people with a positive attitude, lots of enthusiasm, and low drama.
If you are interested in working with us, please EMAIL your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, resumes sent without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to our guests at all times, including in person/telephone/email/texting etiquette
- Guide our guests in the search for the perfect wedding dress, while using your knowledge to provide them with the best options for their desired look, timeline, and budget.
- Build Client Relationships that can last anywhere form 1 day to 1 year.
- Use communication skills to LISTEN to the guests and convey direction on knowledge and trends in the bridal world.
- Display attention to details, as well as follow up skills, in a multi tasking and very fast paced ever changing environment.
- Monitor for quality while steaming and checking in gowns
- Retail merchandising within the store - everything from dressing mannequins and creating displays to cleaning the bathrooms
- Social Media updating
- Taking accurate measurements and filling out contracts with utmost accuracy, and documenting any favorite items or client notes.
- Participate in events like Fashion Shows, Bridal Expos, Trunk Shows, and Styled Photo Shoots.
- Using a computer to book appointments and enter client information
- Assist with any client issues that may arise and keep the store owner and manager informed of important details in a timely manner.
- Networking with other wedding industry professionals, including magazine or blog reps, wedding planners, or designer reps.
- Weekend availability. Saturdays are a must. No really though- Saturdays are a must.
- Keep a professional, fashionable, and approachable appearance and demeanor.
- Adhere to company policies and confidentiality, you are a brand ambassador, you represent us and set a high standard
- Versatile & Flexible - change is always happening and clients’ needs and expectations are always different. Being proactive as well as being adaptive is necessary.
- There is a lot to learn in the bridal world, from technical things, like fabrics, to silhouette advice, to designer ship times, to length recommendations- I could go on and on. You must be a quick learner that can retain a lot of information.
- Must be a Team Player with an energetic and positive attitude.
- Must be self motivated and able to look around and see what needs to be done in what order.
- Must live in Tri-Cities, Washington
- 21+ preferred
Prior Retail or Bridal Industry Experience
Competitive Hourly plus Commission
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EMAIL to AMYBRIDALBOUTIQUE@GMAIL.COM